Saturday 28 September 2013

Found it again!

I remember me and Spike talking about Etrian Odyssey earlier this year, we had played the first game and we both knew that it Etrian Odyssey IV had been announced for 3DS and so we waited.
I don't really know what happened then, the Pokémon hype began almost half a year from now for me so probably that? Something made Etrian fade from my memory anyways and so as Spike was hanging around on the internet earlier this week he said something along the lines:

"I really want to play this when it's available!"

It was already out (had been for a while actually) and so we went out an bought a copy each the same day. ^^
My biggest problem now is that in two weeks I'll be having two games that'll I have to divide my time between...

No comments:

Post a Comment