Tuesday 24 September 2013

HeartGold Erin #3

He's much more see-through than this in real life!
Oi! I went to Sprout Tower the other night and even though I had been there earlier it was totally different in during nighttime! The pillar in the middle with it's silent and rhythmic movements made me look over my shoulder, was that the pillar moving or was it something else?
Okay, I knew there were pokémon here but still! What if there was something else? I don't know what, maybe some other kind of ghost or geist or what if there were demons living here?!
So I kept Cyndra close, her fires burning softly in the dark and I was somewhat calmed. Then a second problem occurred to me: how do you find a Gastly? I after some sneaking about in the temple I decided that the best tactic would be to sit down and wait for Gastly to find me. I had Pin, with his keen eyes, act as lookout and finally (at about 3 a.m.) (X_x) he cried for my attention but I could see nothing at all... It took a while but then I had Cyndra fight the sneaky ghost and we managed to catch him, and I named him Kowai! :P

Now I'm on my way to Ecruteak to take on the next gym leader (whom I've heard uses ghost-type pokémon by the way) but first I've got to train some more, I don't think I've got what it takes just yet since I've got no pokémon with type advantages on this one...

Bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment