Wednesday 25 September 2013

Pokémon X and Y: Tyrunt the game.

My starters from all gens (never played gen 3).
A new Pokémon game is on the way and by new I mean NEW, not a weak copy of an older game with a new story (Ehem Pokémon white/black 2) so welcome Pokémon Y and X.

Gamefreak have finally made the graphic more exciting and the battles feels more alive then it have ever been before and beside that you can now modify your character's appearance so it will feel more personal, time to make a girl and make her look "Uguu kawai!"... yea from my understanding the girls have more variation of clothings.


So with a new Pokémon there is new starters and I'm thinking about to follow my tradition and pick the new water type Pokémon Froakie, he looks kinda cute and his second evolution make him look a bit more to the cool side or like people in this generation say "SWAG", oh and by the way I looked back to my old Pokémon games and remembered that I never picked Mudkip and that is because I have never played Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire! oh my.

Things I'm looking forwards is:

Mega-evolutions: Because why not? why not take that extra step and go all super saiyan?

The new starters: They all look fine man! beside Chespins second evolution, he looks like shit :c.

Gender Roles: So there is this Pokémon called Meowstic that have different roles depending on the gender, is that not pretty freak sweet? Hope there are more Pokemons like that in this game beside him/her.

One sexy beast <3.
Tyrunt: The new fossil Pokemons in this game is Tyrunt and Amaura, Amaura looks all cute and shit but then there is other dude Tyrunt... Tyrunt is a freaking Tyrannosaurus Rex in Pokemon form! what cant you love about him? just look at him and tell me he's not the best thing that happen to pokémon.


It's only 17 days left for this gem to hit the stores, so it's time to get hype because this will be the best Pokémon to come out so far and in the meantime I will try to finish dark souls because I wont have any time to play other games when Pokémon Y and X is out, cya.

/Spike

No comments:

Post a Comment