Tuesday 24 September 2013

Pokemon X and Y hype - Zacko

I'm also looking forward to the upcoming X and Y versions, and I'll make sure to write a longer post about it once the game is out! I'm definitely hyped about it, but I'm not entirely sure which starter I'll be getting.
I usually end up putting my starter pokemon in the storage anyway, and the biggest exception to that rule would be pokemon red and blue where I actually used Charizard all the way to level 100.

I'm not entirely sure who my first starter was, but I think it was Squirle, and I've always really liked Blastoise, but I usually ended up with Charmander on my playthroughs, so I'll have to add both of them to my list of starters. In the following games, I mostly stuck with fire pokemon, with the exception of Black & White where I went with Oshawott instead of the pig.

For the upcoming game, I'll probably go with Froakie, since he's the first one that caught my eye, and remained the most interesting among the secondary evolutions, but I tend to pick my starters based on their final form since I'll be using it the most if I let it stick around instead of chilling at the PC.
It's also fun that we'll be able to pick the original starters again, and I'll have a hard time picking between Charizard and Blastoise, but I might actually go with Blastoise this time and make it a double-water starter. Who gets to stay in the team? We'll find out in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment