Friday 20 September 2013

HeartGold Erin #2

Oh! You know what? I had the scariest of battles with Whitney! I knew she was going to be tougher than the previous gym leaders I've met, a friend of mine had told me that even though her pokémon where "just normal pokémon" they were to be feared in battle and I can now say that she was right...
Nino and Rocky where the one's who did most of the work but I have to thank my Flaaffy Nue whose static wool caused Miltank to be paralyzed as she fought Rocky (but that wouldn't have worked hadn't it been for the poison Nino caused Miltank which made it eat the Lum berry it was carrying).
And how the fight dragged out~
Rocky fell in love with Whitney's Miltank and Miltank was partly paralyzed and used a lot of milk drink and I had to use potions on Onix in order to keep up. In the end I got lucky, Rocky managed to attack even though he felt love for Miltank and Whitney's pokémon suffered greatly from paralysis the final rounds allowing Rocky to knock her out!
Oh, how happy I was! My heart was racing since I thought it'd be my first loss actually... (^___^);;
Whitney was STRONG and started crying as her final pokémon fainted!
I didn't know what to do so I tried comforting her the best I could but she didn't want my counsel (I can understand that, after all it was my fault she was sad) and so I was just about to leave as one of her friends from the gym came up to me and told me to wait for a moment. Apparently, this is how Whitney usually reacts to losing (why become a gym leader if you can't handle losses without getting upset by the way?!) and so I went back to her after some time spent chatting with the other girl.
This time she gave me her badge and so now I've got the Plain Badge, yay! (^___^)

I think I'm gonna spend the night in the Sprout Tower to celebrate, Ethan told me I could find Gastly there so I would really like to go even though I think a place like that'll be really scary at night...
However, there's a weird tree blocking the shortcut back to Violet City...

G'night now~

No comments:

Post a Comment